Policies and Data Protection
With reference to any policy that includes an element of data sharing:
data will be processed to be in line with the requirements and protections set out in the UK General Data Protection Regulation.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
We collect certain information or data about you when you use our website.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your IP address and browser version if you send a message via a form on our website
- your IP address from which you access our website, and details of which version of web browser and operating system you used
- the date and time of your visit
- Google Analytics data, which is information on how you use our website, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve our website
- the website address of the website from which you accessed our website
- The approximate location from which you viewed our website
This helps us to:
- improve our website by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- Unless you voluntarily submit personal information to us (for example, by sending us an e-mail or completing the contact form), we can’t personally identify you using your data.
Where your data is stored
- We store your data on secure servers in the UK.
- Your data can only be viewed by our staff or our suppliers, Schools-Online.
- By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure and disclosing your information
- Transmitting information over the Internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
- Any data you transmit to us is at your own risk.
- We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
Links to other websites
Following a link to another website
Following a link to our website from another website